- "You wouldn't think twice about spending a hundred bucks to get a used car inspected... that's 2% on $5000, 1% on $10,000. At that rate, the average home inspection should cost anywhere from three to six thousand dollars! At about four hundred dollars, I'd say a home inspection is a pretty good deal!"
D.K., Realtor, Kingston, Ontario
- "I'm a carpenter... I work for a home-builder, but I decided to get a professional home inspection because I don't have much experience with plumbing, heating, electrical - that sort of stuff. I'm glad I did - the inspector showed me all kinds of things I wouldn't have thought of - gave me lots of good ideas, too!"
B.H., Carpenter, Cobourg, Ontario
- "I felt shy looking around the house the first time... I don't like snooping in other peoples' houses. But with the inspector there, it seemed OK. I had an excellent opportunity to look around the house while he did his inspection - and then he showed me all the things I missed! I really enjoyed the experience, and I'll do it again next time."
C.L., Pilot, CFB Trenton, Ontario
- "If you're buying a resale home and don't want to inherit the seller's headaches, a home inspection is a must."
Alan Silverstein, Lawyer, Author, Broadcaster, Toronto, ON
- "You were truly professional in your approach to the job at hand and we would have no problem in recommending Electrospec to anyone. Once again thank you for being part of a great team in helping us choose our dream house."
Andrew L., Wooler, Ontario
- "The inspector was very thorough on the inspection. He was patient and knowledgeable with all our questions."
Paul K., Belleville, Ontario
- "I especially liked the obvious dedication Gil Strachan has to his job and the confidence this engenders."
Meridith W., Tweed, Ontario
- "Returned my call promptly. Scheduling and availability was good. Very personable, showed sense of interest in us and our wants, as well as commenting on points of interest and answering our questions."
Tim Austin, Ameliasburg, Ontario
- "I very much appreciated Gil's inspection, honesty and the fact that he had my interest in mind all the way through his inspection, which was very thorough."
Gordon Hanna, Centre Hastings, Ontario
- "Everything was explained very thoroughly in layman's language. The reason for doing each step at the inspection was discussed as the inspection proceeded; excellent program and service. I would be hard pressed to be able to figure out what would be an improvement."
Chuck Steele, Queensborough, Ontario
- "Very thorough, helpful, excellent communication, friendly, educated, exceptional job, great interpersonal skills, superior knowledge of what to look for. There was not one thing about this service that we didn't like. We would more than gladly at any time, refer this company!"
Jana Kozak & Phil Maybee, Frankford, Ontario
- "Gil is an excellent communicator. He takes the time to explain his findings. He is very knowledgeable in his profession."
Cor B., Quinte West, Ontario
- "We needed WETT inspection on two fireplaces. Gil Strachan was extremely helpful and informative. He explained not only what was wrong but how to fix, he recommended heating sources, approximate costs and pros & cons of each source."
Janice H., Port Hope, Ontario
- "Prompt response; after-service help with letter to insurance company was great!"
Bill Davis, Brighton, Ontario