- The decision to buy a home is seldom easy. It's major, complex and very personal. Along with the consideration of price and the various appeals of the neighbourhood, style, size and floor plan, the fundamental question arises - is the house itself sound? What kinds of repairs may be in order, and what can reasonably be expected in the way of costs?
The decision to purchase, and in some cases the purchase price, may be affected by all these factors and we can give you the answers.
- Our inspections cover all major systems including the roof, exterior, structure, interior, plumbing heating, cooling and electrical. Lot grading, basement dampness, insulation and ventilation are also investigated.
We encourage you to attend the inspection. It represents an excellent opportunity for you to familiarize yourself with the property's technical features. More than this, it represents an expert and unbiased assessment of the house itself - all you really need to know about all the things you're least apt to be familiar with.
- Our inspections are like individual home seminars. We spend approximately three hours with you in an interactive process during which you learn the status of the mechanical, structural and finish components of your new home.
Your inspector will address any concerns you may have, and help you save money by showing you how to make only the necessary repairs, and in the most cost effective manner.
- Our comprehensive report will distinguish between items that need to be repaired or replaced, areas that may need routine maintenance, and components that may be suspect at the time of the inspection.
- We can make difficult decisions that much simpler. For your modest investment, the yield is high - the information you need, and your lasting peace of mind.To schedule an inspection, call or send text to (613) 391-8515 or from anywhere in Canada or USA toll-free 1-888-394-6954.