Who are we?
- Electrospec has long been one of the most successful home inspection services in east-central Ontario, having served the area from Port Hope to Napanee since 1994.
- Electrospec has performed thousands of pre-purchase home inspections and in doing so, has become a leader in it's field and a prime source of information for both home owners and real estate professionals.
- Electrospec has always employed highly trained, experienced technicians and tradespeople with solid backgrounds in industry, construction, renovation, estimation and inspection. Everyone has completed the Electrospec training syllabus and/or similar training programs. With constant changes in residential construction practices, everyone is also committed to on-going upgrading and education.
- Our home inspection methods meet or exceed ASHI, PHPIC and NHICC Standards for Canadian Home Inspectors.
- Our HORIZON reporting system is widely accepted as the best in the business.
- February 1998 witnessed the launch of our original website. "All Around The House" remains the title of our newsletter distributed to hundreds of Realtors in several Real Estate Boards, and the title of our newspaper columns, as well as our email news feature.
- We also provide in-house seminars and training sessions for real estate professionals, and participate in public seminars for home buyers, vendors and other interest groups.
- There are a number of reasons why Electrospec is #1. We provide a leading-edge service, which we are constantly improving. Our training program is second to none in the industry. We consistently ask for and receive feedback from our clients. And we have a commitment to excellence that goes beyond the words... it includes continually and objectively studying all aspects of our business and discovering ways to improve.
- Our Mission: To deliver the most timely and complete home inspection services possible, within a reasonable time frame and fee schedule; through a commitment to constant improvement, providing a context within which we can fine-tune our procedures, and by always discovering what's wanted and needed by our clients.